Installation of a new printer is a cake walk process, as all brand new printer devices come along with user manual guides which might be used to unwrap and install or set up the printer devices without any problem. However, many novice users may discover the procedure very problematic, consequently, Epson Printer Customer Service Number +1-800-218-9750 is available for online support.
Download Epson L380 printer driver
A printer does not work until you install the involved driver & software. Drivers are the software programs, and their prime job is to exchange the data you command to print from in the form that is precise to the installed printer. Every printer comes with the software used to arrange a printer in Windows and also OS.
Setup & Configuration of Epson L380 Driver
- First of all, you need to open your new Epson L380 and install necessary hardware such as power cable, Ink Toner, USB cable, Paper and more.
- Run the disk or CD that came along and start with printer driver installation
- Additional agree to the terms of software use and whole installation by selecting agreeing options
- An alternative option is also available in case, the computer device fails to run disk, download drivers from the official website of Epson printer.
- For instant setup of drivers, select the USB wired connection
- Plug the USB wire to the port
- Before connecting it ensure that Epson printer is turned ON
- On finishing point of the printer configuration process, try to print a test page
Download Printer Driver from the Website
Most of the drivers, utilities, and applications are easily available to download at the cost of nothing. Epson printer users also can download the driver from the official website with paying a single penny. Follow below-given steps to download the Epson L380 printer drivers.
- Open the Epson homepage.
- After the Epson homepage has opened the tap on Support at the upper corner of the page.
- Roll down to Find your model
- Type the name or the serial number of your Epson product and tap Search.
- The Drivers & Manuals segment will seem below. The webpage will automatically identify your operating system, such as Windows 7 64-bit
- If the operating system displayed is not right, or you want to discover or download software for another operating system, tap on the drop-down menu and pick the one you require.
- Now choose the driver option out of six other option
- Then pick the set of drivers and click on the download button and install it one by one.
Moreover, you can download the driver by using the wireless network. Doing this you can enjoy stress-free printing and scanning from any device inside the range of the same network.
In case, your setup or installation process got disturbed due to unpredictable issues, then call upon on Epson Printer Help Number +1-800-218-9750 and discuss your problem with the engineers to resolve the issue.