Epson printers are considered of great quality as they are manufactured by using the high-quality and latest components. But there are some technical errors that can make them work slow and create other related problems. But why to worry when the experts are always ready to assist you, you just have to make a call at the Epson Printer Support Phone Number.
It is very easy to troubleshoot Epson inkjet printers. Here are some steps that will help you to find the problem in your Epson inkjet printer and the best way out of them:
- First of all, check if the printer is plugged in properly and on as well. The outlet your printer connected to must be in working condition. Check if the LED light shows when you press the power button.
- Now, check the status, if the connected printer reads ‘Ready’, ‘Connected’ or ‘Online’. You can also refer to the manual of your printer to check if it is functioning properly and what signs it shows you for the same.
- Next, do a test print and most Epson printers have a self-test option. Follow the instructions of the manual to know how to do this.
- Check the ink of the printer if it is low or you can also do a color test to check the same. If you notice any faulty cartridge after doing the test, replace it.
- Clean the printer by using the printer’s self-cleaning feature given under the driver’s ‘Utilities’ or the printer’s ‘Properties’ section. Click ‘Clean Print Heads’ or you can do it manually using a dry, lint-free cloth and wipe down the parts gently.
- Now check if there is any jammed paper in the tray and make sure that all the papers are lined up properly for loading.
- 7. Clear the paper jam if any and you can refer to the manual to get the instructions for the same. Make sure you power off your printer and unplug it before removing the jammed paper. Take out all the stuck pieces of paper in the printer.
- Also, make sure all the required drivers are installed correctly. You can also reinstall the drivers from the disk or get the same from the manufacturer’s website. For round the clock help and support, you can also dial the Epson Printer Help Number.
Using the steps given above, you can simply troubleshoot an Epson Inkjet printer. In case you are still facing any glitches with your printer, you can call us for the technical assistance by dialling the Epson Customer Service Number.