Modern technology has given us many opportunities to try out new machines to make our life comfortable. In the modern era, printers are one such machine on which we heavily rely on. The printers have taken a lot of work out of our hands and made things easy for us.
Epson is one premier brands in the printers world and they produce some fine machines for us. Usually, their products are great but sometimes they encounter some errors, as most electronics products are prone to. To resolve those errors you might need to contact Epson printer support number +1-800-218-9750 but if you are looking to resolve the Epson 0x97 error code, then follow our article.
We have created an elaborate and extensive guide to fix the 0x97 error on Epson printers. So, we encourage you to try these solutions to fix your printer.
Let’s get started.
Steps to fix Epson 0x97 error code
First, you need to try unplugging the cables from all devices.
- Remove all the cables connected to the printer
- Disconnect USB drivers
- Remove printer cartridges
- Discharge the printer by pushing down the power button
- Now, plug in the removed cables and the USB drives
- Install the ink cartridges again
- Power on the device
- Check, if the error message still appears or not
If the problem is not solved then proceed to the next one.
Advance method for unplug and plug in
- Power off the printer and unplug the cable
- Remove all the cables and USB peripherals
- Wait five minutes for printer to cool down
- Now, Push and hold the power button for a minute
- Without releasing the power button connect the power cord and wait for another minute
- Now release the power button and plug in all cables
- Now, check if the error message is still there.
Cleaning of Clogged Printer Nozzles
Sometimes it’s very easy to fix the printer just by cleaning the printer nozzles. To clean the printer nozzles you need to:
- Power off the printer and unplug the cable from the power socket and computer.
- Now, open the printer casing
- Get a paper towel and fold it
- Soak it in the head cleaning fluid which has ammonia
- Place the soaked paper towel in the middle of the track where printer head moves and move the print head right below it.
- Let it be for the next 12 hours
Use Microsoft Printer Troubleshooter
If nothing is working in your favor then you need to try the Microsoft printer troubleshooter. You need to download it and install it on your computer.
Run it and it will update the printer’s firmware, this could solve many issues related to Epson printers. And this fix has worked wonders for many Epson printer users.
Contact Epson Support
If you’ve tried everything and nothing is working for you. Then you need to contact the Epson printer customer care number +1-800-218-9750. You’ll get to talk to a trained professional and the professional will try and resolve your issues as soon as possible.
Read more: https://www.contactcustomersupport.net/epson-printer-support-number/