HP printers are undoubtedly the best and the result-oriented. They are fast and effective in producing high-quality prints. But one issue that is common to all the printers is ‘Paper Jam’. This issue can arise due to several reasons and can occur with HP printers as well. However, to obtain the best solution for this error, you can simply dial the HP Printer Customer Service Number +1-800-238-1025.
To fix the paper jam in your HP printer, follow the steps given below:
- Clear the paper jam from the front of the printer
This should be your first step as you have to remove the paper stuck in the printer. Remove the paper jammed in the rear of the HP printer and then clear it from the front as well if required. You have to remove the uneven paper from both the input as well as the output tray. Make sure you don’t do it quickly or carelessly as it can damage the printer.
- Clear paper jam from the rear of the HP printer
- Firstly, press the power button of the printer and then turn it on.
- Remove the power cord from the printer and while doing this the printer should be on.
- Now, turn the printer so that you face the rear of the printer.
- Next, remove the rear access door by pressing the button given on the left side of the printer’s door.
- When the rear door is open, remove the paper that is stuck slowly and carefully using both your hands. Make sure you are tearing the paper while it is in the printer.
- If the paper got torn into the printer, you should remove all the paper pieces from the printer.
- Now, check if the roller and wheels are movable.
- Close the rear door correctly and connect the power cord.
- Turn on the printer again and check if it is working fine.
After following the above steps, if the paper jam error is still there, make sure you reach out to the technicians for best troubleshooting. Make a call at the HP Printer Customer Support Number +1-800-238-1025 and get the best and most professional help by the way of our expert technicians. Also, the technical team has all the certified and well-qualified technical executives who have years of experience in fixing the issues with HP printers.
So, whenever you are facing trouble with HP printers, make sure you give a call to the HP tech experts who are always available to provide you the best troubleshooting tips and tricks. We make sure that no HP printing issues remain unresolved after you get connected to us.