To keep your important contacts, emails, and addresses handy, you need to sync them between your devices. If you are an AOL account user, you can take the benefit of the ‘Add Account’ feature available in iPhone settings to import the contacts from an AOL contact. When you will enter your account details, iPhone will automatically import your AOL contacts into the contacts app of iPhone. To do this, you can also take the help of tech experts by dialing the AOL Tech Support Number.
You can also follow the list of steps mentioned below in order to import the AOL contacts:
- Firstly, press the ‘Settings’ icon available on the home screen. Doing this will launch the settings app.
- Then move downwards and tap ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ that will load the configuration page for all mail, contacts as well as calendar accounts. On that page, you will see a list of all the accounts that have been set up for use on your iPhone.
- Next, press ‘Add account’ and then select ‘Other’ option from the list of account types. It is also possible that AOL is already configured for your device but that will only import mail and notes. Hence, you need to select ‘Other’ to import contacts. If you have any sort of confusion while following the steps, you can simply dial the AOL Help Number.
- Next, from the list of account types, select ‘Add CardDAV Account’. This option is available under the Contacts heading.
- Now, you have to input the server and account settings in the given fields.
In the server field, enter ‘carddav.aol.com’
In the username fields, enter your full AOL email address.
(Make sure you have entered the full address, that includes ‘@aol.com.’)
In the password field, enter- AOL password.
In the description field, enter an identifying name for this account.
- Now, press ‘Next’ that will save the changes and import the contacts as well. You can now test your iPhone that if it can send and receive from the AOL server using the login information you provided.
- Select ‘Keep on My iPhone’ for the question ‘what you want to do with existing contacts on your iPhone’. Press ‘Save’ to end the import process.
Using the above-mentioned steps, you can simply import the AOL contacts on your iPhone. In case, you didn’t get success in your first attempt, you can make a call at the AOL Customer Service Phone Number. Our technicians will guide you in dealing with the issues and they will resolve the same at the earliest. The entire technical team has well-trained, experienced and professional members that can easily provide you a quick fix for the issue you have with AOL.