AOL is largely known for providing diverse online and web services. It keeps on innovating new technologies and services to improve the experience of the users. There is another feature using which you can access the AOL emails in the Outlook account. For that, you can also try taking the support of technical executives by dialing the AOL Support Number.
Given below is a guide that will help you to add your AOL email account to MS Outlook.
Add an AOL Email Account in Outlook:
Follow the steps listed below in order to add an AOL email account in Outlook:
- Begin by clicking the ‘File’ option from the Outlook menu given at the top.
- In the left pane, make sure the Info is selected, and click Add Account.
- In the next step, enter your AOL email address, and click ‘Connect’.
- After this, enter your AOL email account password, and again click Connect.
- Click Done and your AOL email account are now connected to Outlook.
- The email messages will be downloaded in your account.
Note- The steps mentioned above are for Outlook 2016 and Instructions for Outlook 2013 and 2010 are the same.
The AOL Technical Support team works round the clock, so, in case you face any issues, you can contact them.
How to Manually Add An AOL Email Account To Outlook?
You can manually add an AOL account to Outlook 2010 and 2013 but it will require you to enter server details.
Follow the steps given below that are similar to both the Outlook 2010 and 2013:
- Click on the ‘File’ menu of the Outlook account and then click ‘Add Account’.
- Select the button next to Manual setup or additional server type.
- Select the button next to Pop or IMAP, and click Next.
- In the Pop and IMAP Account Settings window, select IMAP from the menu.
- Complete all the relevant fields in the account settings section:
Enter your name.
Enter your AOL email address.
For Incoming mail server, enter imap.aol.com.
For Outgoing mail server, enter smtp.aol.com.
For the User Name, enter your AOL account name.
Enter the AOL account password.
- Next, click on the ‘More Settings’.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab and check the box next to My outgoing server requires authentication.
The radio button should be selected to use the same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- For IMAP and SMTP settings, select SLL for both from the drop-down menu.
In the Incoming server field, enter 993.
In the Outgoing server field, enter 465.
and click ‘Ok’.
- In the ‘Add Account’ window, click on ‘Next’. A test of the account settings that you have entered will start. If everything has been entered correctly, the process will complete successfully.
- You need to click Close and when your AOL email account will be added to Outlook, click ‘Finish’.
For further help and support, you can simply talk to the AOL experts via AOL Customer Service Number. The AOL support team is available all the time so as to make it convenient to obtain technical solutions.